Terminal in Świnoujście
Terminal in Świnoujście - 72 960 m3
Basic terminal infrastructure and storage area:
- reloading berth of 272 m length, depth 12,50 m
- two reloading sites:
- tankers berth (technological platform service and pile mooring) with five reloading arms
- barge berth with three reloading arms
Terminal storage tanks
V = 4 000 m3 – 6
V = 8 200 m3 – 1
V = 10 000 m3 – 4
The total storage capacity of the tanks is 72 960 m3.
Technological tanks supported by autonomous systems for loading and unloading and mass measurement of products.
Reloading, storage and forwarding of diesel oil
The terminal includes:
- six storage tanks of 4 000 m3 capacity each
- four storage tanks of 10 000 m3 capacity each
- one storage tank of 8 200 m3 capacity
- loading and unloading pumping station
- measuring devices
- mass measuring devices at the reception and release
Terminal's control room is located in the main terminal building and allows to supervise the operating status of all installations, control systems and equipment.